Pet Grooming Care, made simple, effective and natural.
Pet Kiss Cry Baby Tear Stain Remover was developed to remove unwanted tear stains on your pet’s coat. Our exclusive formulas are easy to use and highly effective. This combo kit includes one of each of the following: topical powder, topical spray and oral formula.
The frequent watering of animal eyes causing tear stains and sometimes foul odor is also referred as: epiphora
Cry Baby in all forms is safe day-to-day in the treatment of animal tear stains. After 90 days of daily use, you can reduce to every other day.
Tear Stain Causes:
1. Ear infections
3. Cutting teeth
4. Food allergies
5. Quality of water
6. Food and treats that contain artificial coloring
7. Fleas and ear mites
8. Blocked tear ducts
9. Excess tearing caused by red yeast
10. Irritation from hair around their eyes
1. Give your pet bottled or purified water in a stainless steel bowl that is also cleaned daily.
2. Be patient, Cry Baby contains no pharmaceutical antibiotics. The natural ingredients are better for your pet and gentler on their system. Results can be seen 4-8 weeks after daily use of regimen.
3. Cry Baby topical can also be used to clean dirty muzzles and sensitive noses.
4. For optimal results use in conjunction with our Probiotic to boost your pets immune system and remove toxins.
5. Keep your pets well groomed and clipped so the hair doesn’t get into their eyes.
6. Clean their stain morning and night and keep them dry.
7. Check your pet’s diet. Food and treats that contain food coloring, artificial food additives and preservatives, corn, wheat and soy can cause allergies. These allergies can cause tear staining.
8. Routine checkups with your vet are very important. Specifically checking for ear infections and ear mites, gum infections, clogged tear ducts and yeast infections.
9. Happy dogs have less medical problems. Make them happy!
10. Make sure that your pet is free from bugs, fleas and ear mites.
Kiss Those Tears Goodbye!
Pet Kiss Cry Baby Tear Stain Remover is an easy and effective addition to your pet’s grooming routine.